Great gift idea for that special someone or treat yourself to a new piece!
Symbolizing the feminine divine, the mysteries of creative force, and magic of womanhood, the cauldron embodies all the power of the Craft.
HOW TO USE YOUR NEW TOOL
Step 1. Burning Oils. Pop a tea candle underneath, then experiment with different blends and come up with one that works for your ritual purpose.
Step 2. Getting started. Place your oil warmer in a spot that is clutter free and stable to minimize risk of fire. Ensure that the area is open and has good air flow. Oil warmers are best suited to larger rooms.
Step 3. Consult the bottle your home fragrance oil is in to determine how much oil to use. Place the appropriate amount in the dish or reservoir of your oil warmer.
Step 4. Prepare your tea light. It is best to use an unscented tea-light candle, so its scent does not mix with your fragrance oil. Place the tea light in the bottom of your oil warmer or into the candle holder part of your oil warmer if it has one. Find the wick of the candle and make it stand up straight.
Step 5. Light your candle with matches or a long-handled candle lighter. Keep the flame away from your fragrance oil so it does not catch on fire. The oil warmer should immediately begin to scent your room.
Pro Tips and Safety
- Keep your oil warmer away from children and pets.
- Keep your oil warmer clean. Dispose of any unused oil after you are finished using your oil warmer.
- Never put more oil into your oil warmer while the candle is still burning. Extinguish the candle first to ensure your safety.
- Do not overfill your oil warmer. This may cause it to splash and catch on fire.
- Do not place the oil warmer in a location where it will be easily knocked over.
- Check your oil warmer periodically. Maintain an appropriate level of oil in the oil dish, and watch the oil burner for smoke. If your oil warmer begins to smoke, extinguish the candle, clean your oil warmer and start over with a new tea light.
- Extinguish the candle if you are going to be out of the room for more than a few minutes.
- Do not touch the oil or the holder until it has completely cooled.
In modern witchcraft, the cauldron represents the womb. This makes it perfect for fertility spells, abundance magic and spells to draw forth hidden potential.
Wish or Release Spellwork
Write your wishes, things you want to let go of or hopes for the future on a piece of natural parchment. Light it, toss it in the cauldron with some wishing herbs, and watch the smoke rise to the heavens. Bury the ashes and let fate have its way.